Monday, November 15, 2010

Sharing

As parents we teach our children to share (more on that another day). What I love about blogs is the sharing of information. I love mom blogs, cooking blogs, education blogs and on and on. I learn many things from them and I hope that someone, somewhere can learn from me. I recently found a cake recipe on a blog and it looked so good I decided to try it. It's in the oven now.....and the house smells like an apple orchard! I'm not the best cook so we will see what happens. Do you have a favorite blog? Have you learned something from a blog? Share away!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Randi - I think since the weather is getting cooler now it has really put me in the mood for some home cooked meals. I also love the smell of the house when I am baking something. Today, I came home from work a little early and baked an apple crisp, turned on Oprah, and set by the fire. It was just wonderful - I don't take much time to just relax and I enjoyed it!!

    I also love blogs of all kinds and I learn something new everyday. Lately I have been checking out all these great recipes and saving them with the idea I just might get around to making some of them:)

    I hope you have a great evening!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Deborah. Sitting and relaxing by the fire sounds great. I am always looking for new recipes too(my kids are quite picky).
    Randi

    ReplyDelete