Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Babies"

I did not think when I first started this adventure that I would post two times in one day but I just have to. I just watched the movie "Babies".  It was a wonderful documentary about 4 babies from around the world.  It was amazing to see that even though the four babies come from very different worlds they still met their developmental milestones at about the same time. It was interesting to see the moms and dads still interacting in similar ways with their children. They still encouraged them to play, they became excited for them when they did something new and so on. This movie also made me think that we, as Americans, take so much for granted. I include myself in this group. Or maybe it's just me. It was interesting to see how parents in other parts of the world take care of their children. How they feed them, clean them, provide for them. Above all, babies are still babies no matter where they are from and they are still so darn cute! I loved this movie. If you haven't seen it, give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment